This Sunday at 3 PM EDT, our gaming department will be holding a mods vs. viewers gaming event. This event will pit Bronystate mods against random viewers in a streamed L4D2 versus match. Join us and see if you can best the Bronystate staff!
Here are the rules and details for the event.
- The mod team will consist of Nittany Discord, SlurryMoon, Shizuka, Kirzstryfe, Fluttercry, and Sumica. We will rotate a mod out once per match.
- The viewers team will be decided by a lottery. Interested individuals must join #vinyl_scratch 30 mins before the start of the game. The names on the users in #vinyl_scratch will be put into a random number generator. Winners will form the users team.
- There will be three matches minimum. The users team will be different for each match, and new users will be picked each time as long as there are enough interested users to fill four slots. If there are not enough slots to fill with new users, previous users can join as long as they have followed the rules.
- Game maps will be randomly chosen for each match and will not be repeated.
- Once you start a match, you must play it to the end unless you have a valid reason to leave (bathroom, dinner, etc.). If you need to leave temporarily, we will either stop the game for a bit. If you need to leave for a longer period of time, we will fill your spot. It’s a good idea to plan ahead so you know that you’ll be able to play a match out without major interruption. Matches usually run an hour, so make time.
- Rage quitting will not be tolerated. If you rage quit, you cannot rejoin the game or any future games.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will get you booted out of the game and replaced with no chance of return. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes excessive swearing, insulting other players, sabotaging your team, and general rude behavior. We’re here to have fun.
- Cheating will get you booted from the game with no chance of return. It may also earn you a VAC ban. Be smart.
- Complaining in chat about being booted will likely get you kicked or banned, so don’t do it.
See you Sunday!