Dead Rainbow Dash gets her point across to Serious Rainbow Dash. Image courtesy 7th’s Dementia.
Hey everypony. I am excited to announce that Bronystate will be streaming and playing with the artists of the Tumblr blog The Dashpad. Entitled “Serious Rainbow’s Tumblrpon Thursday Night Gaming Extravaganza” (SRTTNGE for short), this event will be featuring the Rainbow Dash artists, Bronystate mods, and anyone else interested in joining playing the popular Gmod game type Trouble In Terrorist Town. If you are interested in playing, please do the following:
- Be here before 8 PM
- Join The Rainbow Dashpad steam group (for chat purposes).
- Have both GMod 10 and Counterstrike: Source (both games are required to play TTT and are pretty cheap).
Slots not reserved are first come-first serve, so be here early!
Hello everypony. Here are the winners of Saturday’s lottery:
Hey everypony. Here are the lottery winners for Friday’s lottery:
The next lottery will be held next Saturday, November 10th during the Euro Brony Movie Night intermission. See you then!
“Howdy everypony, Gigabit Harmonie here! Had an awesome radio show and great news from the ponyverse here on Bronystate! This week was massive Electro Funk and Electro House mixes along with some fan favorites. Below you can see the show notes along with the names of the tracks that were played.
Thanks for listening and keep those ears open for next time! TBA.
Hello everypony! It’s lottery time. There were 135 entries in this week’s lottery. This week’s winners are:
Tune in next Saturday, August 11th, for the next lottery.
It’s Lottery Time! This week, we had 159 entries. This week’s winners are:
Congrats to all of our winners. See you Saturday, June 16th for our next lottery.
Hey everypony. StinkomanFan made a list of usernames for various gaming networks. This will soon become an embedded list on the site. This way, we can more easily connect to each other in the gaming community and beat the cra…I mean have fun! It’ll also make it easier for everyone to join our gaming events.
For right now, the list will be posted here. Add your name to the list if you haven’t already.
This Sunday at 3 PM EDT, our gaming department will be holding a mods vs. viewers gaming event. This event will pit Bronystate mods against random viewers in a streamed L4D2 versus match. Join us and see if you can best the Bronystate staff!
Here are the rules and details for the event.
- The mod team will consist of Nittany Discord, SlurryMoon, Shizuka, Kirzstryfe, Fluttercry, and Sumica. We will rotate a mod out once per match.
- The viewers team will be decided by a lottery. Interested individuals must join #vinyl_scratch 30 mins before the start of the game. The names on the users in #vinyl_scratch will be put into a random number generator. Winners will form the users team.
- There will be three matches minimum. The users team will be different for each match, and new users will be picked each time as long as there are enough interested users to fill four slots. If there are not enough slots to fill with new users, previous users can join as long as they have followed the rules.
- Game maps will be randomly chosen for each match and will not be repeated.
- Once you start a match, you must play it to the end unless you have a valid reason to leave (bathroom, dinner, etc.). If you need to leave temporarily, we will either stop the game for a bit. If you need to leave for a longer period of time, we will fill your spot. It’s a good idea to plan ahead so you know that you’ll be able to play a match out without major interruption. Matches usually run an hour, so make time.
- Rage quitting will not be tolerated. If you rage quit, you cannot rejoin the game or any future games.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will get you booted out of the game and replaced with no chance of return. Unsportsmanlike conduct includes excessive swearing, insulting other players, sabotaging your team, and general rude behavior. We’re here to have fun.
- Cheating will get you booted from the game with no chance of return. It may also earn you a VAC ban. Be smart.
- Complaining in chat about being booted will likely get you kicked or banned, so don’t do it.
See you Sunday!
It’s lottery time! This week, we had 157 entries (no record this time). Our winners are:
Congratulations to our winners! See you all next Saturday for the next Bronystate Lottery!
Sunday, Nittany Discord will be holding a special guest gaming stream with fanfiction writer ROBCakeran53, known for his VGCats and MLP fanfics. He also wrote a story about finding a filly in a box, but that’s an aside.
Anyone is welcome to join the game if we have slots available. We will be playing L4D2 or CS:S.
Stream starts at 5 PM EDT Sunday.